Home Health Services in Southeast, MO
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on the CMS Home Health Compare site
Professional staff assists those in need of skilled health care in their homes. Home Health visits are made on a daily to monthly basis under the orders of your private physician. RNs, LPNs, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Medical Social Workers, Dietitians, and Home Health Aides bring their special skills to the private home to assist the patient’s to regain their health and independence.
- Skilled health assessments
- Therapeutic treatments and exercises, including certified lymphedema and venous insufficiency treatments
- Administration of medications, including intravenous (IV) therapy and injections
- Wound and suture line care
- Teaching of all aspects of care to promote recovery from illness and prevention of recurrence
VNA Home Health care is designed to promote patient independence and active involvement in their own good health. Each plan of care is designed to meet the special needs of just one person ~ the patient. Call Visiting Nurse Association of Southeast Missouri today and learn how you can receive convenient in-home care from a team with 45 years of experience.