Home Health Services in Southeast MO
Professional staff assists those in need of skilled health care in their homes. Home Health visits are made on an intermittent basis under the orders of your private physician. RNs, LPNs, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Medical Social Workers, Dietitians, and Home Health Aides bring their unique skills to the private home to assist the patients to regain their health and independence.
- Skilled health assessments
- Therapeutic treatments and exercise
- Administration of medications, including intravenous (IV) therapy and injections
- Wound and surgical site care
- The teaching of all aspects of care to promote recovery from illness and prevention of reoccurrence
VNA Home Health care is designed to promote patient independence and active involvement in their own good health. Each care plan is designed to meet the special needs of just one person ~ the patient. Call the Visiting Nurse Association of Southeast Missouri today and learn how you can receive convenient home care from a team helping people stay in their homes since 1973.