Submit your application for any of the following programs:
The mission statement of the Visiting Nurse Association is to set the standard for excellence in the delivery of home care service to the citizens of southeast Missouri through therapeutic, custodial, palliative, and preventative care in a cooperative and seamless system, utilizing innovation, diversification and cost effective methods in an environment that fosters learning and demonstrates positive outcomes.
- Homemakers & Personal Care Aides in all 13 counties
- Private Duty RN’s and LPN’s in all 13 counties with expanded coverage in other counties
- Hospice RN’s and LPN’s in all 13 counties with expanded coverage in other counties
- Home Health RN’s and LPN’s in Cape Girardeau, Scott, Mississippi, Stoddard, Butler, Dunklin, Pemiscot, Perry, Wayne, Reynolds, Carter, Ripley and New Madrid counties
- Contract Speech Therapists
- Contract OT, PT and assistant positions
Visiting Nurse Association is proud to have some of the most caring and professional employees providing health care to our patients and clients. We accomplish this by continually recruiting compassionate and talented individuals. We have a wide range of opportunities available both in the office and in the health care field. If you love people and want to make a difference in someone’s life, VNA may be the place for you!